- $220 day minimum 3 day rental
- $1330 / Weekly
- $31 / day Full Coverage Insurance with $1500 Damage Deductible
- Reservation Deposit $500
- Damage deposit $1000
- Mileage: 150 miles a day included, additional miles /.45 mile
- Generator Use: 3 hours per day included $5 per additional hour
- Disinfecting Fee: $100 (RV is clean upon delivery & expected returned the same way. Additional charges apply if returned otherwise)
- Black & grey water dump fee: $150 (only if not dumped)
- RV Will be full upon delivery please fill up upon return ($4 a gallon fill up fee)
- Renter must be minimum 25 years of age
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have credit card for deposits
- All rental fees are due 14 days prior to rental. We accept cash, cashier’s check or credit Card.
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- No Fish Cleaning inside Camper
- No climbing on Roof
- Do Not leave awning out in windy conditions
Provided the rules are not followed and damages are incurred your security deposit will be used to cover damages.
If you plan on staying in a RV park we recommend you book your spot as soon as you have your dates set. Some of the more popular spots book up months in advance.
If you are traveling far you can usually stay overnight at a Walmart along the way. It’s a great place to buy last minute things you forgot or to stock the fridge. Most Walmarts allow overnight camping.